ISPRM is collecting nominations for 3 leadership positions to be elected at the upcoming conference in Lisbon (isprm2022.com).
- Vice President
PLEASE read carefully each position description and requirements, then submit the application (see below).
DEADLINE for Nominations: April 3rd, 2022 at midnight CEST
- READ DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS for each position
- HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘’ISPRM 2022 PC Elections’’ introducing yourself and specifying the position you are applying for.
- Attach a 1-2 page summary of yourself with motivation(s) for applying to this position and how you plan to contribute to ISPRM.
- Attach your latest CV and at least two recommendation letters (from other ISPRM Members, National Society, PRM organizations, etc.) – all in ENGLISH.
We will reply to you confirming receipt of the material and nomination.
Note that only active ISPRM Members in 2022 will be considered for any of the above positions.
The Statutes and Policies and Procedures of ISPRM do not include provisions for floor nominations.
We strongly advise you to collect all letters of support before sending the first email, but should you receive additional letters you may submit them before the deadline.