WE ARE INVITING CANDIDATES TO SUBMIT THEIR NOMINATIONS BY MONDAY July 4th, 2022
During the 16th ISPRM World Congress in Lisbon (3-7 July), ELECTIONS will be held for the ASSEMBLY OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS (to take place on Tuesday, July 5th at 5:30-6:30 PM).
Location: Auditorium I – Lisbon Congress Center, Praça das Industrias, 1, 1300-307 Lisboa
Note: One person may fulfill both of the below roles within the Assembly of Individual Members and may be elected as AIM Chair. See:
VIEW ALSO ELECTIONS FOR:
- CHAIR OF ACTIVE INDIVIDUAL MEMBER - 2022-2024
The Chair will also represent his/her geographic area in the EC.
- REPRESENTATIVES OF ACTIVE INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS TO THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (EC) - 2022-2024
2 Representatives of Active Individual Members to the Executive Committee - two additional positions are vacant, representatives will be elected for 2 of the following areas (1 will be the elected AIM Chair):
- Asia & Oceania
- Europe, Eastern Mediterranean, Africa
Note: This role will go into effect during the Executive Committee II meeting on Thursday 07 July 9-10:30 AM, the Executive Committee I meeting will be held with those currently in position.
- REPRESENTATIVES OF ACTIVE INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS TO THE ASSEMBLY OF DELEGATES - 2022-2024
5 Representatives of Active Individual members to the Assembly of Delegates - representatives will be elected from the following ISPRM areas:
- Europe, Africa and Eastern Mediterranean region Representatives AIM to the AoD (3 positions available)
- Americas Representatives region Representatives AIM to the AoD (2 positions available)
Note: These roles will go into effect during the Assembly of Delegates meeting at the ISPRM 2023 World Congress, however upon election the selected candidates will be invited as an observer to join the 2022 Assembly of Delegates meeting on Thursday 07 July 2:45-6:30 PM.
The nominations and election process will be held according to the Article 7 of the Statutes and Appendix II of the Policies & Procedures (revision proposed at the AIM in Kobe, 2019) of ISPRM.