Eligibility to host the ISPRM World Congress
Bids to host the ISPRM World Congress can be made by any active member national society or any individual active member, if fully sponsored by a national society, to the ISPRM Central Office.
The National Society applying to host the ISPRM World Congress must have fulfilled its membership dues in full during the last two years before the application and remain in good standing until the congress takes place.
The ISPRM World Congress rotates among the three ISPRM areas:
- Asia & Oceania (Kobe 2019, Sydney 2022)
- The Americas (Orlando 2020, Cartagena 2023)
- Europe, Eastern Mediterranean, Africa (Paris 2018, Lisbon 2022, Dead Sea 2025)
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the ISPRM 2021 congress was virtual and future congresses had to be postponed. The next bidding process is for ISPRM 2026 Congress (in the Americas).
Call for Bids timing
The Call for Bids opens aprox. four (4) years prior to the congress.
The Call for Bids for the 20th ISPRM World Congress – ISPRM 2026 – to take place in the Americas is now open.
Please review the ISPRM 2026 bidding guidelines >>
For this first stage of the process, we are asking for interested parties to submit their letter of intent:
- Deadline to submit your Letter of Intent: 23rd February, 2022
- Deadline to submit the full bid (Bid Book): 23rd March, 2022
- Bid presentation/ voting: 7th July, 2022
The scientific content of the ISPRM World Congresses is organized by the ISPRM Congress Scientific Committee following the Committee operational guidelines defined by ISPRM.
IMPORTANT (see bidding guidelines 3.2 Criteria):
Bids will be accepted from:
- any active National Society member; in case of multiple National Societies in one country, the bid should be submitted in agreement with the other society(ies)
- any active individual member formally supported by an active ISPRM National Society member in the same country
Bidders must demonstrate the following conditions:
- Be fully paid up (dues paid in full for last 2 years at time of bid) and remain in good standing until time of congress
- Be a member for 5 years at the time of the congress for which a bid is being placed (exceptions may be approved by the ISPRM President’s Cabinet)
If you have any questions, please contact the ISPRM Office at email@example.com.