New Abstract Deadline for ISPRM2022
Dear Colleagues, Dear Friends,
With the improving COVID-19 situation, increasing vaccination, and the easing of global travel restrictions, we are thrilled to host an in-person ISPRM2022/ESPRM2022 Congress next July!
As the pandemic decreases in several regions of the world and with the high rates of vaccination in Portugal and many other countries, the Organizing and the Scientific committee, with the support of the international industry, are working very hard to ensure an amazing congress and welcome participants from around the world.
Considering this, and for all those that have not yet submitted abstract, we are reopening the abstract submission platform for a special submission period, from February 18 to March 8, 2022. This is your final chance to present your work at the first International and European combined PRM congress ever!
Submit your abstract at:
We kindly remind you:
– The Congress will be a live, face-to-face event in Lisbon, from 3-7 july 2022.
– All relevant health and safety measures will be strictly observed.
– You can register at the best price until March 26.
– The Lisbon congress will always happen, as we have a B-plan for an unexpected evolution of the pandemic.
- Active ISPRM members receive additional registration discount! (If you renewed your membership in 2022 and didn’t receive the discount code, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to welcoming participants, speakers and exhibitors to Portugal!
See you in Lisbon!
ISPRM2022 Congress President