ISPRM2023 Assembly of Individual Members
This year, the ISPRM will hold elections for 7 Representatives of Active Individual Members for the Assembly of Individual Members (AIM) – apply by May 14!
Representatives will be elected from the following ISPRM areas:
- Europe, Africa and Eastern Mediterranean region Representatives (1 position available)
- Americas Representatives region Representatives (2 positions available)
- Asia & Oceania Representatives region Representatives (4 positions available)
Note: These roles will go into effect during the Assembly of Delegates meeting at the ISPRM 2023 World Congress
- You must be a physician and/or surgeon qualified to practice in your own country (or retired from practice 5 years or less) and your ISPRM Membership must be active in 2023.
- You have to be registered at the ISPRM website and your membership must be up to date.
Please send your you candidacy via e-mail with the following items:
- ISPRM world area you are applying to
- Maximum of 7 brief topic with the contributions you might add to the AIM
Sent your candidacy via e-mail with the subject AIM CANDIDACY 2023 to: email@example.com
- DEADLINE: May 14th 2023 at 8PM CEST
PRESENTATION OF CANDIDATES:
- The Candidates will be presented during the Assembly of Individual Members (AIM) that will take place on Tuesday 6 June 2023 | 17.30-18.30 MEETING ROOM 304 – Cartagena Congress Centre
- The voting will take place on Wednesday 7 June, from 9 to 11am at SALA VIP 3 (ISPRM Room). To vote, you have to be registered at the ISPRM website and your membership must be up to date.
- The election results will be announced during the Assembly of Delegates meeting at the ISPRM 2023 World Congress.