Grants to Attend ISPRM 2019 in Kobe, Japan
20 Grant Opportunities to Attend the 13th Annual ISPRM Congress in Kobe, Japan
Deadline for applications –
February 28th, 2019 – EXTENDED UNTIL MARCH 10th.
The International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine is pleased to announce that applications are open for the 2019 World Congress Grants.
The International Education and Development Fund Committee has decided to provide a total amount of 40,000 Euros for sponsoring participants to attend the 2019 World Congress . The fund will be divided into two separate types of grants:
- General grant for participants from low-income and developing countries:
A total of 10 grants and each successful applicant will receive up to 3.000 euros.
- The candidates must be ISPRM Individual Members in good standing;
- Candidate must come from a low-income and developing country;
- Candidates that have submitted a paper (Oral or poster) will be given priority;
- Special grant for those founding/launching the Young PRM physicians, residents and medical students Task Force.
A total of 10 grants and each successful applicant will receive 1.000 euros.
- The grantee must be/become an ISPRM Individual Members in good standing;
- Candidate must be a PRM physician, residents or medical student under the age of 31;
- The grantee shall sign a formal document “MoU” declaring that he/she will be actively working in the Task Force.
- The candidates that have submitted a paper (Oral or poster) will be given priority.
The expenses would be directly payed by the grantee and reimbursed by ISPRM only after having proof of their registration in the ISPRM Congress and the expense receipts.
Candidates must submit their CVs and are encouraged to also submit a short motivation letter.
All candidates should email CV and motivation letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify which grant you intend to apply for or if applying for both grants.