Master the latest advances, be a part of timely conversations, and connect with a global community at Physiatry ’21, the AAP's 2021 Annual Meeting.
AAP’s 2021 Annual Meeting
In alliance with the ISPRM, the Association of Academic Physiatrists (AAP) is proud to provide learning, networking and career-building opportunities to physiatrists around the globe.
Physiatry ’21, the AAP’s 2021 all-virtual Annual Meeting, is just one month away – and ISPRM members receive AAP member rates! Create an “ISPRM” member account when you register (or sign into the one you created for ISPRM 2020), and the discount will automatically appear.
Preliminary Program is now available!
Here are the top 4 reasons you'll want to get involved:
1. International Plenary Speakers – Watch as Eiichi Saitoh, MD, DMSc tunes in from Japan to talk about Activity Assist Robots and Fary Khan, MBBS, MD joins from Australia to present an Update in Disaster Response.
2. No Need to Travel – Experience a brand-new fully virtual meeting bringing you exceptional education and networking right to your home or office.
3. Lowest Registration Fees Ever – Attending the AAP’s meeting has never been more affordable. In addition to no travel expenses, registration rates are significantly discounted for international attendees, thanks to a new alliance with the ISPRM.
4. International Track & Session Highlights – Physiatry ’21 offers 70+ hours of content that can be accessed anytime. Here are some highlights:
• The AAP’s Program Committee is working closely with the ISPRM to create an international track.
• Pre-Conference Workshops that offer in-depth approaches from expert faculty on spasticity, musculoskeletal ultrasound, spinal cord injury, and more.
• Ask Me Anything sessions where your questions take center stage as you hear the latest advances in neuromodulation, anti-racism, regenerative medicine, and more.
• Timely breakout sessions, such as educational innovation in PM&R, disability inclusion in pandemic planning, and more.
• Ample networking opportunities designed for a virtual environment, including social lounges, poster gallery receptions, escape rooms, and more.
In addition, the AAP is accepting proposals next week for sessions and workshops at Physiatry '22, the AAP's 2022 Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, February 1-5, 2022! If you’re a subject matter expert with new research or practices to share, and a speaker who can connect with an audience, they want to hear from you.